Content reviewed and updated: 01/28/22
Monthly Reflections to Help You Renew Motivation
Whether it’s procrastination or a lack of motivation, we all struggle to stick to our goals. How can we renew our motivation and maintain momentum one, three, or even six months into the year? The answer is to make time for regular monthly reflections.
When you take some time to review your progress, you’re re-aligning yourself with your intentions and developing more self-awareness around the choices you make. Embrace the opportunity to observe your progress and fine-tune your plans during your monthly reflections.
QUESTIONS TO GUIDE YOUR MONTHLY REFLECTIONS
Don’t know where to start? Here are some questions to keep in mind during your monthly reflections:
- What went well this past month?
- What are some things that didn’t go as planned?
- What is blocking me from making progress? How can I overcome these challenges?
- What is one small action I can take every day to make progress?
- When can I schedule my next reflection time?
COMMIT TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH WITH PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
Need more guidance in your monthly reflections? A mental health provider may be just the person to help. Open up to one of our providers about your goals and we’ll help you create a plan to stay on track.